These rules govern any competitions run by the organisers of this site and any social media accounts associated with it.
- Retweets, Shares, Likes, Loves and Follow events (and their equivalents across the various channels) each earn a single entry into the prize drawn running in that period. For example, follow on FB and Twitter and your name goes into the rusty tin hat twice.
- The time period is from the first announcement of the competition to midnight on the date stated as the end.
- No “bots” or other artificial attempts to boost entries are allowed.
- Names will be picked shortly after the closing date and winners contacted.
- No correspondence will be entered into. Organiser’s decision is final.
- Competition may with withdrawn or rules changed without notice if, in the opinion of the organisers, people are not treating it in the spirit with which it has been offered.
- The prize is as advertised, but may be substituted for something else if circumstances dictate (for example, if tea were to get spilt all over the original prize).
That’s enough rules – good luck